Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Current work, February.

I'm working on several custom dolls. The girl that you can see in the picture on the left is a Hollywood EBL for Tones and the one in the picture on the right is a Factory girl for Laura. I am making dolls right now for Carlota, Rubén and Gaby too. They all are carved, only missing a bit of sanding and they will be ready for the make up.


My dear Carlota, you should have a bit of patience because your little one comes with a surprise and it takes time. But I am sure you will love your girl a lot, and when you will hold her in your arms you will not remember the long waiting time.

About my sewing, next week I'll start to cut the fabric for all the commissioned dresses and I'll begin to sew them. I am also sketching more clothes and I plan to make some prototypes to announce the pre-orders soon. New CuCus and new items are coming.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: